Tuesday, July 5, 2022

DAY TWO HUNDRED TWENTY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

Today was an exhausting day. I had my stress-test. So I take a taxi over to the place. First they do a EKG. Then a echocardiogram. Then another EKG while you are standing. Then you get on a treadmill and you walk. On mine the different stages were called by the different streets in the area that were more and more inclined. I wanted to get to the street by my house at stage 4 but I didn't get that far. I only got to stage 3. I did get to my heart rate. Everyone is given a heart rate that is determined by some calculation. Mine was 127. They also take your blood pressure at intervals and are watching your EKG while you walk. 

When I got off the treadmill I was dizzy. Once you get off the treadmill you have to immediately get on the table and they do another echocardiogram. 

I will get the report tomorrow. I was told that since I was not sent to the hospital and 911 was not called, it was a good sign that nothing serious was wrong. 

I made vegan whiskey BBQ sauce. I will be putting it on a surprise in a day or two. It is so tasty and delicious. The whiskey burned off but the flavor remains. I had to bribe my neighbor with cookies for a couple of cups of whiskey to make this. 

I am super tired and I am going to bed at 7:30pm. 

Until tomorrow.. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I so dislike the stress tests. Kicks my ass every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it. That stress test is the worst. I am so behind in all my responses. Sorry

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!