Thursday, July 21, 2022

PRINCESS LUCKY TOOK A RIDE

Today I took Princess Lucky to the vets. She hasn't wanted to eat and has been a bit lethargic over the past 1.5 weeks. 

Here's what the doctor said: Lucky has gained 1 lb in two months. She needs to go on a diet. She is probably lethargic because she is carrying around more weight. She is also not so jumpy because she is heavier. It is going to be hard since Lucky is on steroids but strict diet and not too many treats. She said to give her carrots. 
They also too fluids from Lucky and I should hear back in a few days. I also need to give her the pain meds that she hates. The Dr. suggested getting it flavored so I called the company where I got it and asked if I can add the flavoring now and could they send it. They will send it. I got her cherry flavor. 

She also got her ears cleaned out (there was sand in one of them), her teeth checked and her nails done. It was a busy morning. She came home and fell asleep. 

I had a phone call about my ex-foster kid. I will be doing some work for him. You know what they say: an ex-foster mother's work is never done. 😆

I think that is basically the whole day. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!