Monday, July 18, 2022

OKAY NOW I AM GETTING ANGRY

 The chair did not arrive today. I got an email first thing in the morning saying the chair would arrive between 10 am and 3 pm. It did not. I called twice and I was promised it was on the truck and it would be delivered. It did not get delivered. Tomorrow I will be speaking to a supervisor and I will get answers. I think it is lost and they just don't want to tell me. 

So I sat again all day waiting for the delivery. I am tired of this. It is not worth it. Especially since I am not sitting on a new fancy CHAIR. 

The backyard guy showed up today. I met him outside and we had a talk. It turns out Friday was another miscommunication. I think he doesn't listen. He took the wood back and got my money back. I told him I hired a fence contractor and that he made a mistake in buying the wood and he tried to blame the buying of the wood on me. I told him that no, he was the one who said to buy the wood. After he returned the wood he proceeded to tell me that he now can't finish the shelf because I made him return the wood. I think I won't call him back after the fence project. He will work one more day and then he goes on hiatus while the fence gets built and then I will find someone else. I like him but this is becoming another job. 

Here are some food photos of some stuff I have made over the past few days. 



Top photo is a burrito and corn& bean salad. The bottom two are stir fry with tofu, green beans, mushrooms and black bean noodles. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Yum, I like the looks of that pasts salad. However once again, carbs are tough those of us with diabetes. But I do love pasta. Hopefully by now you are sitting in a tall lazy boy.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!