Sunday, September 1, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #1

Beginning today I am doing a new Blog Challenge.  This Blog Challenge is about creative questions/comments and the answers I will write about each day for 60 days.  I am excited to see whee this takes me.

Blog Challenge Day #1

How did you get started writing your blog?


I started writing my blog because my friend A told me that the updates about RA I sent to people over email were interesting and funny and informative.  She said I should collect them somewhere and send them to other people.  This started me thinking that maybe I could do a blog.  I started a blog that was at first just something I shared with friends and obviously posted online.  Then it grew.  At one point I had 1,000 views a day. These days I am getting about 1,000 views a month.  I expanded my blog from just talking about RA to talking about everything in my life and how I live with RA and my other autoimmune diseases. 

**********************************************************************************

Last night after posting my blog I was invited to go out and meet up with some friends and friends of friends.  I was a bit resistant to going because it was a hard day.  But I got up and went and had a good time.  They all had tapas and wine.  I sat with them while they ate.  Afterward my friend S and I went to get ice cream.  The place had 2 flavors of vegan ice cream and vegan cookies!  You know I went crazy.  I had a scoop of each flavor and a fudge cookie.  I shamelessly ate it all. 

Today I worked on the garage for day #3.  This time I took a before photo.

I moved some stuff around and got rid of some stuff and organized some stuff.  I have boxes I need to go through but that is a job for another day.  See if you can see a difference.

This is a big project and will take some time. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!