Wednesday, September 18, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #18

Blog Challenge Day #18

What is a current frustration of yours?


What isn't a current frustration of mine?  People who walk through a door you hold open and don't say thank you.  People who cut you off when driving.  When your HULU doesn't work all weekend.

Today I am not sure I have a frustration so I will talk about yesterday's frustration.  I have a system that allows me to play digital movies on my Roku.  For some reason Sunday night it was working one minute and stopped working the next minute.  I can't figure out why.  It just stopped working. My brother C is helping me try to fix it but we don't know if it will work.  It may take hours only to find out it still doesn't work.  I am in no hurry to do the work since it may not work.  It may but that is the frustrating part.  

********************************************************************************

Last night I decided to give Happi her medicine a day early to see if that makes her feel better.  I made an executive decision without talking to the doctor.  It seemed to work.  Today I spoke to the doctor and he said it was a good call.  I think I am getting my vet license working with Happi.  She seems better today but she hates this medicine.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!