Saturday, September 28, 2019

BLOG CHALENGE DAY #28

Blog Challenge Day #28

Who is the one person you could definitely couldn't live without?  and why?


I don't have one person I could not live without.  I don't believe for me there is a person I could not live without.  I am a realist and I know that we are all on this Earth for a limited time and we all need to make the best of the time we are here.  I have family I love and I would like to spend time with them.  There are friends I love and I would like to spend more time with them. 

I guess it will be hardest for me when Happi passes.  Happi and I have been through a lot together.  I love her with all my heart.  But I know she is going to pass away some day pretty soon.  She has had a good life I hope.  A better life than she would have had in Palau on the streets.  At least a cushier life here.  When I was a teenager my grandmother and my dog died very close together in time.  I loved my grandmother but I was not very close to her.  It devastated me when my dog died.  I had her almost all my life.  She died at age 13.  She was supposed to be the family dog but she was closest to me.  I always wanted animals. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!