Friday, September 6, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #6

Blog Challenge Day #6

What first memory you remember?

The first real memory I remember may not be my memory but may be a memory of a photo.  It was my family camping on a campsite with a camper.  My brother E was a baby.  There was a clearing and then trees.  That is all I remember.  Like I said it may be that I saw a photo and that is what I remember or it may be a real memory.  If my brother was a baby then I was 3-4 years old.  I am not sure we even went camping when I was that little.  That is the earliest memory I have.

**********************************************************************************

This morning my Dad and I went to have breakfast and my step-mother was still in the hospital.  We went to pick her up when she was discharged.  She is fine.  We all went to the aquarium for the day.  It was a lot of fun.  I went about 25 years ago.  It has really changed.  It has such beautiful fish. 

I felt bad that I had business calls that I had to take.  I also had a fair number of calls and texts about my foster kid.  There is a lot going on with him and I had to make a number of decisions that could not wait. 

After the aquarium we went to early dinner (linner) and then I drove home.  I was super lucky my dog sitter could stay longer than we agreed since Thursday was a bit of a bust on the evening visiting time.  When I got home Lucky ran around in circles and acted like I had been away for a week!  She was so cute.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!