Wednesday, September 11, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #11

Blog Challenge Day #11

Give up something and focus that time on doing something useful.

I would say I will give up the Internet but that is my lifeline for my work and my foster kid. So I guess I need to give up TV. As much as it pains me.

So tomorrow I will give up TV and do some other things such as go for a walk, invoice my client, practice Spanish, do a work task I have been putting off, and meditate. That should keep me busy. Maybe even take the dogs for a walk.

*******************************************************************************

Today I thought about 9/11 like everyone else. I thought about my trip to NYC a few weeks after 9/11. Everyone said I was crazy to get back on a plane so soon after it happened but I wasn’t worried.  I am from the East Coast and (if you haven’t heard my story before) I flew from the East Coast to the West Coast the morning of 9/10/2001.  Seeing Manhattan just weeks after the attacks was moving and heartbreaking. It is something I will never forget.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!