Monday, September 16, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #16

Blog Challenge Day #16

What life events shaped you into who you are?

  • My parents divorce and growing up with a single mom shaped me to who I am today.  It taught me not to be totally dependent on another person.  To have my own education, job, bank account, and credit.  
  • Seeing a movie of how babies are born scarred me for life.  I ran out of the movie in horror.  I came home and told my mom that all my baby dolls were now adopted.  I was never having that happen to me.  I never bore any children but I am a foster mom.
  • Being diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis made me change my life outlook.  I changed the way I ate.  I changed the way I saw RA.  It is my thing.  Everyone has their thing and this is my thing.  I see the world differently now.  
I am sure there are more life events but that is enough for today.

*******************************************************************************


Today is my Name Day.  In Sweden (Swedish namnsdag) there is a thing called your name day.  It is where you celebrate the day of the year that is associated with one's given name.  Today is the day that is associated with my name.  So Happy Name Day to me!!!

I got my MRI on my wrist today.  It was a very tight MRI and it took 35 minutes.  I get the results on Friday.   Then I went to see my primary doctor.  He thinks I should go on Orencia now even if I have to have wrist surgery.  He thinks maybe my wrist pain is RA pain.  I am not sure I agree with him.  I said I would wait until Friday and see what the MRI results are before I make any decisions.  He says I don't need to get this surgery (if I need it) urgently.  So I can take my time.  He thinks I should go on the Orencia even if I have to go off it in a few weeks.  We shall see how it goes.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!