Saturday, September 21, 2019

BLOG CHALENGE DAY #21

Blog Challenge Day #21

What is the next vacation you would like to take?


I don’t have a vacation planned. My life is a bit up in the air and planning a big vacation is not in the cards right now. I am planning a short trip to Arizona for the weekend. I will be spending the weekend with my mother. It is also hard to travel right now because of Happi. Happi requires a dogsitter who will stay at the house because she has a hard time walking, can’t hear and has to pee constantly. No doggie daycare will put up with that.

****************************************************************************

I went to a train museum today. It was interesting and fun. I rode on a very old train on a very old train track. The museum was run by volunteers.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!