Sunday, September 8, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #8

Blog Challenge Day #8

Share your favorite reading list.

My favorite books are:

  • The #1 Ladies Detective Agency series
  • Water for Elephants
  • Adrian Mole series (The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole)
  • Cutting for Stone
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society
  • A Fine Balance (my very favorite book)
  • The Happiness Project
  • The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
  • Tales of the City series
There are probably more books I really like but this is a good start.  What books do you like?

*******************************************************************************

I went to see a movie today with my friend S: Where'd you go, Bernadette?  It was a unique movie.  It is about a woman who was facing a life crisis.  Her daughter was going away to boarding school, her husband works many hours and what was she?  It has funny parts and eye opening parts.  The scenery is beautiful.  I would recommend it.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!