Wednesday, September 25, 2019

BLOG CHALENGE DAY #25

Blog Challenge Day #25

What would you want to improve on in your life?

My energy level.  I hope that Orencia will help with this issue.  I have had the Orencia for about a month but due to fears of an infection and then the fear of surgery, I didn't start the Orencia until last night.  Now that I started the Orencia, I am hoping it will help with my horrible fatigue.  I get so tired some days that I can't keep my eyes open.  I actually fall asleep in the afternoon.  I can't keep my eyes open.

I have a bunch of health things going on.  The fatigue, my feet are killing me, and my wrist is still hurting me.  I have hopes that the Orencia will help with these issues.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!