Thursday, September 19, 2019

BLOG CHALENGE DAY #19

Blog Challenge Day #19

What are your traditions?


I do not have a ton of traditions.  Since I have lived alone for a while I don't have a lot of traditions that a lot of families have. 

  • I do love Christmas and decorate A LOT for Christmas.  I try to get a live Christmas tree but if I am going to travel, a live tree doesn't make sense. 
  • I watch the Indy 500 every year.  I have been doing this since I was a kid.
  • I watch the Kentucky Derby, the Belmont Stakes and the Preakness every year.  That is a tradition for me.
  • I watch the National Hot Dog Eating Contest every year.  It simultaneously grosses me out and enthralls me each time. 
  •  I watch my Christmas TV shows and movies each Christmas season.  I can't miss How the Grinch Stole Christmas during the season.
Those are some of my traditions.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!