Monday, September 30, 2019

BLOG CHALENGE DAY #30

Blog Challenge Day #30

What kind of lessons can anyone learn from what you do in your career?


I do human resources consulting.  I learn every day.  I learn about people and what they are capable of.  I learn how to read people.  I learn how to navigate difficult situations.

Dealing with people every day means I have to be calm, discreet, stone-faced, and a pretty good liar.  A liar because people will ask me secret personnel things to my face and I have to lie that I don't know what they are talking about.  I can't let on that I know anything. 

*******************************************************************************

I went shopping and bought 6 pairs of jeans on sale!  I was down to two pairs of jeans that I can wear in public.  I wear jeans every day so I needed to get some more.  I hate shopping so I buy a bunch at once when I find something that fits.  I got faded jeans, dark blue, regular jeans, plumb colored jeans, green jeans, and these funky silver/purple jeans.  I also got a jean jacket.  All on sale!!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!