Friday, September 13, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #13

Blog Challenge Day #13

What is your motto for life?

I am not sure I have a motto. But I try to live with joy. I try to help others. I try to be kind. I try to be a good person. I don't know if that is a motto.

****************************************
I had an appointment with the dentist this morning. A tooth on my upper right side has been hurting for a few days. Two days ago I couldn't even bite down. It turns out my mouth guard is old and my teeth have moved. My guard was not fitting correctly and it was hitting that tooth and causing it to inflame.

The dentist readjusted my mouth guard and and x-rayed my tooth. Tonight is the trial to see if what she did worked.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!