Saturday, September 14, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #14

Blog Challenge Day #14
Who is your mascot for life?
If you could choose a mascot to describe your outlook on life, who would you choose? And why?

Fi st I chose my favorite animal a panda but that doesn’t make a good mascot since they sit around all day and eat. Then I thought peacock but once again peacocks don’t really do anything but look pretty. 


Then I decided on Joy. I have been bringing my Joy doll everywhere for a few years. It is Joy from the movie In and Out. So Joy is my mascot. Joy is lighthearted, optimistic, and determined to find the fun in every situation. 


******************************************************************************

I took a road trip today to see my foster son today. We went on a picnic. Yes, we sat at a picnic table. Unfortunately it was a very hot day even under the trees. We had sandwiches, carrots, watermelon, chips, apple sauce, little chocolate chip cookies and apple juice. At first he looked at the food and said it would not fill him up but after he ate it he said his tummy hurt. 

We played games and tag. It was so hot running around. It was fun. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!