Monday, September 23, 2019

BLOG CHALENGE DAY #23

Blog Challenge Day #23

If you could invite 3 people to dinner, who would you invite? And why?  What would you talk about?


Oprah, Tina Turner, and Barack Obama/Michelle Obama.  I would want to invite another person: Gordon Ramsay because someone would have to cook!  I would never be able to cook for these people. 

Oprah would be invited because why not.  How else would I get to meet Oprah and get to talk to her?  I would probably let her direct the conversation because that is what she does, right?!  We could talk books, music, world events.  Oprah can talk about anything that is why she is a great guest.

Tina Turner would be invited because I would love to hear about her life directly from her.  She is so strong.  Plus Tina and Oprah are such good friends.  I want to be their friend.

The Obamas would be invited because they are so interesting.  They can talk about any subject also so I feel like it would be such a great dinner party. 

Of course Gordon Ramsay would cook a great meal and then join us when he was done cooking. 

I think it would be a great dinner party.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!