Friday, September 20, 2019

BLOG CHALENGE DAY #20

Blog Challenge Day #20

What advice has stuck with you for a long time?  Who gave you that advice?


 When I was in high school I took typing and shorthand. All the girls and some of the guys took the class. This was before current computers were even a thought in someone's mind.  I was not very good in either class. My short hand teacher told me I would never do shorthand and typing as a job so I better get a good education.  She also told  me  to never learn to make coffee. Those were the best two pieces of advice I ever received.

I never had a job where I had to take shorthand. I never had a job where I had to type much. I never made coffee and when asked I made it clear no one would want any coffee I would make! These one serve coffees with the pods were made for people like me.

*****************************************

I got my MRI results today. The TFCC is not torn. It may have been a bit torn 8 months ago but it is healed now. There is fluid in the spot. The choice I had was a steroid shot in my tendon or go on ORENCIA. I chose Orencia. Then in three weeks if I have no change, I will get the shot.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!