Monday, September 2, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #2

Blog Challenge Day #2

What would you love to learn? 

I would love to learn another language.  In school I took French until it was clear I was not going to learn French.  Then I started learning Latin.  Latin, you probably said, that is a dying language.  Yes, it is but it is a great language to learn if you want to do really good on the SATs.  Latin is the root of most words so learning the basics of Latin helps to learn how to spell.

I have been trying to learn Spanish on-line but it is hard to learn a language by yourself and when you have no one to practice with.

So, I would love to learn another language.

***********************************************************************************

Today I worked on my garage again.  I didn't schedule to work on the garage but I had such success yesterday, I wanted to keep up the momentum.  It is going to be small changes as I go through boxes and get rid of stuff.

Before
After

After

 I can see a lot more floor!


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!