Sunday, September 15, 2019

BLOG CHALLENGE DAY #15

Blog Challenge Day #15

Give a rant about something.

Usually I don’t need much to rant about something but I don’t really have much to rant about today. Last night my very young neighbors had a party. They warned me and let me know that if it got too out of hand to let them know.  I was not worried, they seem responsible.it did go very late (early) and it is clear they do not have children but I was young once.  Although I partied like that when I was much younger.

Anyway, my rant is about two of their guests. I went to sleep early after my trip and picnic. I fell asleep at 8:30 pm. At 11:30 pm my doorbell rang and it scared all of us. Lucky went barking and racing through the house. Happi woke up. I jumped up and went upstairs. There were two drunk guys looking for the party. I didn’t even open my door. I just said you have the wrong address. They left and figured it out I guess. Folks when you arrive at a party after 10pm, please have the correct address. It is disconcerting to be woken up from sound sleep by partygoers.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!