Friday, April 8, 2022

RECOVERY DAY TWENTY-FIVE

 I tried some new food today. I have to wait to see if it bothers me. I ate a vegan burger and some cauliflower chips.

I finally finished all my invoicing. I am exhausted. Every couple of years I get this behind and hate that I do this. You would think I would learn. No. The last few months have had a bunch of things happen that made it difficult: RA flare, taxes, Covid vaccine and this last UTI/IC situation. It seems like one thing after another since January sapping my energy. But I am done! 

I made an interesting dinner: a deconstructed vegan burger. I broke up the vegan burger, cut up an avocado, added romaine lettuce. Then I made some white rice and steamed some peas. It was a good dinner.

It was another beautiful day but I was inside working all day. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Peas, I love them, even if they do not love me, or more accurately my blood Sugar.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!