Sunday, April 10, 2022

RECOVERY DAY TWENTY-SIX

I was supposed to post this last night but I fell asleep. Sound asleep. At 8:30pm. While watching Bridgerton season 2. I woke up at 11pm, let the dog out, covered the bird and fell back to sleep. I guess I am exhausted. 

I don't think I am tired from anything I did because I did very little except take Lucky out for a bit of a walk. It was a longer walk than I have been taking her but it was a nice day and we strolled. I did some work and cleared out my Hulu dvr section. 

I made a bland dinner because I wasn't feeling particularly good. It had white rice, green peas, and broccoli.
That was my exciting day. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. LOL when I saw that picture I thought you had gone to the dispensary for a different outlook on life. We do not have that option where I live. But if so, I think I might have gone this past week. But then there is the weight gain. Oh problems problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so funny! Yes, it is legal here but my years of partaking are long over. I am more of a broccoli person now.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!