Tuesday, April 12, 2022

VEGAN EASTER CHOCOLATE CANDY

 Okay, I know I can't eat chocolate right now but I decided I wanted to make Easter candy for my friends and neighbors. I am so happy making food. Especially chocolate. I made vegan milk chocolate eggs with vegan white chocolate/peanut butter inside and I also made eggs with half chocolate and half white chocolate/peanut butter combo. I can only say that the white chocolate/peanut butter combo tastes like heaven on Earth because I had to taste it to see if the proportions were correct.

The rest of the day I walked Lucky, put a cone on her head because she was licking her feet and worked.

It was a full day and I am feeling much better.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh now you are speaking my language. So go ahead and send me 4 dozen. OK make it 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear it from everyone I know. If only I could ship them but they would melt and the USPS would call out the sniffing dogs. Chocolate is not good for dogs. :)

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!