Sunday, April 24, 2022

FELT BETTER AND THEN...

Today started out pretty good. I got three loads of dog towels washed and dried. I pile them up so I can wash them all at once and then wash out the washing machine after. Dogs use so many towels for baths, when they come in from the rain, Lucky sleeps on one on my bed and I keep one on the couch where she lays down. They need to be rotated when they get dirty or smell. I have lots of old towels that I use. 

Then I did my daily guided meditation in the backyard. It was a nice sunny but breezy day. I had planned to sit outside and read but it was too breezy for me. 

Then I started to not feel well again. I guess I overdid it again. I went to bed at 6:30 pm. I feel better laying down. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!