Thursday, April 28, 2022

COLONOSCOPY SCHEDULED

 I had my appointment with my Gut Doctor today. It was short since all we really did was set an appointment for my colonoscopy. She explained that starting Monday they will be requiring all patients to wear a mask during colonoscopies. The staff are already wearing masks. 

I actually ate dinner tonight after last night not eating much of anything. I had such a hard time yesterday and last night. I didn't get any sleep last night. It was really hard. I am feeling better today. I can't wait to get to the bottom of this situation. 

I made vegan ramen noodles with broccoli, mushrooms with peanut sauce. 


 I appreciate everyone of my friends and family who are checking in on me to see how I am doing. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!