Thursday, April 21, 2022

UPDATE ON CURRENT MEDICAL ISSUE

 I got up early and went to the doctor. I didn't get a certain answer but I did get some answers. I most likely do not have cancer which was my biggest concern. Her answer when I asked was "I am not even considering that."

I have been given a list of things to do. I have to get an ultrasound to rule out ovarian cysts. Then I am going to a gynourologist to check my estrogen levels and other things. Then I need to get a mammogram. 

For the Plan B I am seeing my Gut Doctor to move forward with getting my gut checked. 

The thought is that I may have ovarian cysts. I may have low estrogen. I may have two things going on at once: a urinary thing and a gut thing. I may have interstitial cystitis. There are no answers yet but a plan to figure it all out. 

I feel much better having a plan. Some of the plan will take many weeks so I will not have answers quickly. 

I made a tasty salad for dinner. I wasn't very hungry but I ate it anyway. It had romaine, avocado, cucumber, apple, and mushrooms. 

The rest of the day was resting, watching an Arthritis Foundation webinar and notifying friends and family. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about having a plan. Moving forward, sideways, jumping or digging, I never care, except if I have to stand still. I hate standing still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, well, the plan starts tomorrow. Wish me luck.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!