Wednesday, April 13, 2022

MORE VEGAN EASTER CHOCOLATE CANDY

 I made more vegan Easter chocolate today. I had some fun doing it. I used the leftover milk chocolate and some dark chocolate. Then I made some hazelnut and white chocolate mixture. I made chocolates that are dark chocolate with the hazelnut/white chocolate combo, milk chocolate with the hazelnut/white chocolate combo and dark and milk chocolate with the hazelnut/white chocolate combo. There are big chocolates and little chocolates.  There are bunnies, duckies, eggs, and Easter baskets.



I gave some to my dog walker and he says he was impressed by how they look and that they taste really good. Since he used to be a chef, I take that compliment. 

The rest of the day was working, attending a webinar and wishing my borther-in-law happy birthday.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. As my father used to say, so long as they all have chocolate, peanut butter and in his mouth they are alright by him.

    Dad knows best.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!