Tuesday, April 5, 2022

RECOVERY DAY TWENTY-TWO

I had a pretty stressful day. Not for a reason you might think. My wifi went out last night and did not come back on until 4:30 today. It turns out that there was a fire somewhere and some part that was in charge of the internet burned and they had to replace it. That took longer than they thought (probably because they could not get to it because of the fire and then the fire inspectors) so I had no wifi. 

It was stressful because I needed to get things done and I needed to work. I could not do any of it. I had to find things to do. I scanned all my insurance paperwork and put it in an online folder. Once you have lived through a disaster, you stay prepared. I worked on my puzzle. I watched the end of a movie on my computer. I walked Lucky.

I also had an appointment with my nutritionist. It was supposed to be a video call but it ended up being a phone call. He was super helpful in explaining the latest studies to me. We worked out a plan for what next to eat. We are going to check in in a few weeks instead of our normal three months. 

I am not feeling as good today but I am sure it was from the stress of the day. Tomorrow is another day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!