Tuesday, April 26, 2022

FIRST TEST COMPLETE

 I won't go through all the gory details. I had the test done and it showed nothing. No cysts. No growths. Now I need to go to the gut doctor to see what the plan is there. I assume it will be a colonoscopy. 

It was a hard doctor visit and made even harder by an office manager who squabbled with me about a co-payment issue. I said I wanted to deal with it at home online but she insisted I go into her very small office to discuss it. I finally said I would pay it if it got me out of this small space. I paid it and insisted they give me a breakdown of the invoice. I looked at the invoice and it showed that I paid a visit that I already paid. I got very angry. This was why I wanted to deal with it at home. I had to go back to the office manager and get her to figure it out. This time I did it with the door open and me standing in the doorway. She finally did figure it out and wrote me a letter stating I already paid the old invoice in case it comes up again. She claims it will not come up again but it has been coming up since last November. I left the office and got in my car and cried. It was such a hard appointment and then this billing issue that didn't have to take place made it so miserable. Also still no resolution to my pain. 

I then had to come home and deal with the continuation of my phone issue. It is working but I needed to deal with some part of it. 

I made a little ramen, broccoli and mushroom for dinner. 


 I was exhausted after all of that. I did a little work and then I think I fell asleep for a bit. It was an emotional and tiring day. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!