Monday, April 11, 2022

RECOERY DAY TWENTY-EIGHT

 This is a boring day. I worked. Period. 

I contacted a company that sends me vegan food in a subscription because one of the items in the box was not vegan but vegetarian. I was a bit annoyed because if you advertise that the box if full of vegan items and I get the box, I should not have to inspect the items to see if they are all vegan. I am sure most people didn't even notice. I sent a "dissatisfied" email and already heard back from them asking for more information. 

I made a vegan rice bowl for dinner and used soy sauce for the second time. Hopefully this yields a good result. I would be sad to say goodbye to soy sauce. I used white rice, carrots, kidney beans and peas. 

I am thinking of making chocolate Easter candies for my neighbors. We shall see.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey i like chocolate candy. Usually with peanut butter in them. send me 3 dozen.

    ok 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could but they would probably be chocolate syrup by the time you got them. :(

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!