Friday, April 22, 2022

HAPPY EARTH DAY!🌍

I hope you had a wonderful Earth Day!  I spent the day conserving water and electricity. 

I got a surprise today when a person I spoke to a month ago contacted me out of the blue to hire me today. We already had our first meeting. It was a nice surprise to get more business. 

I felt pretty good this morning but by dinner time I felt not so good. I had a problem sitting up and went to bed. I felt much better lying down. 

I did a 17 minute guided forest meditation today and I am really starting to like it. These little vacations in my mind are relaxing. 

I'm sure it will be a better day tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Happy earth day to you as well. I spent the day under the sheets recovering form my MTX injection. IN a way I did not cost the earth much on earth day. Nor did I help it so call it a draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Rick. I hear those injections are really hard. I just took the pill form. That did a number on me.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!