Sunday, April 10, 2022

RECOVERY DAY TWENTY-SEVEN

 Today was a better day than yesterday. My abdomen doesn't hurt quite so much. I actually did two loads of laundry and changed my sheets. I twirled my mattress around. It is kind of like flipping it but not. I just turn the left side to be the right side. Spin it around. I can do that without lifting anything up. 

I did more work today. I have clients that work on the weekends so I sometimes do work calls on Saturday and Sunday. 

I made a Deconstructed Vegan Burrito for dinner. It contained white rice, avocado, kidney beans and steamed carrots for color. Quite good.

Last night I was watching TV when I fell asleep and I slept all the way until almost 8:30 this morning. I think this new medical situation is taking it out of me. 

Until tomorrow...


2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad I do not have what you have, but darn sleeping all night would be a God send.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. What I would give to get a full nights sleep. The last time I slept the whole night was Jan 2020 on vacation. The hotel was so quiet and the bed was so soft. Zzzzzzz

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!