Tuesday, April 19, 2022

CREEPY CRAWLY THINGS

Lucky and I had to get up very early to go to a quick vet appointment. I found some little lumps on the tips of her ears. I barely slept all night thinking it was some sort of creepy crawly thing that got in her ears. I swear I felt things crawling on me all night. 

Turns out it was vasculitis. Just a skin condition. Unfortunately to fix it they had to scrap the fur off the spots. She has no fur on the tips of her ears. 

They also found an ear infection. She is having a hard time with allergy feet, infected ear and furless ears but she has a great attitude. She still wants to play and go for walks. 

Once we got back home, I changed my sheets on the bed anyway. I couldn't get the creepy crawly thoughts out of my head.  Then I worked, meditated and rested. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Would love to hear what you have to say!