Monday, April 18, 2022

RECOVERY DAY THIRTY-TWO

 I am focusing on positive thinking until Thursday when I see the doctor. I need to focus on creating a positive space. I did another guided meditation along the beach today. No I didn't go to the beach, they take me to the beach in the meditation. 

I am thinking of putting a Plan B in place in case the doctor's appointment doesn't give me the answers I need. So, tomorrow I am going to make another doctor's appointment with another doctor just in case. I can always cancel it if I need to. 

I had an avocado toast for the first time. It was pretty good. 

I found bumps on Lucky's ears. I found one last week and now there are more. I am taking her to the vet in the morning. I looked it up and it could be nothing or something not good. She is sleeping in her bed tonight just in case. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Avocado toast at our house is the best. Yours looks good as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my first try. I see some awesome avo toasts online.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!