Tuesday, November 16, 2021

VEGAN STIR-FRY BROCCOLI BOK CHOY AND ZUCCHINI

 Tonight is the night I am supposed to take Orencia. I am skipping it again because I have my crown dental appointment on Friday. I have not taken Orencia since my tooth infection well over a month ago. I could have started taking it last week but I am holding off until my crown is completed just in case. This time being off Orencia is really affecting me. I am not as tired but I am having all sorts of joint pain. Now I am having issues with my knees.

But good news: I am feeling SO much better being off the progesterone and estrogen. I really had such a little idea how much it was affecting me. I was in such a fog with the low blood pressure. I was unable to think and process things. I was so tired and miserable. I couldn't sleep and was so sleep deprived. I guess those drugs are just not for me which is so weird since I have been on birth control since I was 16 years old. There really should not be such a difference according to the doctor but I guess there is! I feel almost back to normal after being off them for two weeks.

 I made a wonderful stir-fry today. I cleaned out my vegetable bin and made a broccoli, bok choy and zucchini stir-fry with udon noodles. Delicious! 

I bought some clothes through an online store. I bought some jeans and a raincoat. One pair of jeans and the raincoat didn't fit. I called the company and I have to send the raincoat back to buy another coat for the same price. They have no exchange policy. So I have to wait until they get the return and then buy another. I packaged up the coat and jeans and took them to the post office to send back. Lucky and I walked them down. I wanted them mailed back as soon as possible.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!