Thursday, November 4, 2021

CHANGE IN MEDICINE

 Today was another day with the gardener. He cleaned up some more and trimmed a little more. He took the 10 bags of compost out to the curb. He was going to power wash the slate but the hose on his power washer broke so he is coming back tomorrow. 

The backyard looks so great. There is so much more room and it looks so much airier. Spacier. I just love it now. The jungle look is gone. It looks more like it was when I moved into the house. Not so cluttered in the backyard.

I had a video appointment today with a doctor. For a while now I have not been feeling myself. I have been feeling dizzy, faint, tired, unfocused. I feel like I have a vise on my head and a buzzing in my head. When I moved my head to fast I got a bit dizzy. My blood pressure is really low. When I bend down and get up my blood pressure drops crazy low. 

Today the doctor said I should stop taking the medicine I am on and see if I feel better. I was taking estrogen and progesterone. I stopped the estrogen two days ago and will stop the progesterone today. If I feel better, then we know it was that. If I don't then it is something else. 

Tomorrow I go to the dentist to get my tooth fixed.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you feel better. It will be great if stopping a medication makes things better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wouldn't that be great? Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work that way. Thank you for the nice words.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!