Monday, November 1, 2021

VEGAN DOG BISCUITS

 Today is National Cook For Your Pets Day so I decided to make homemade vegan dog biscuits. They are made from peanut butter, pumpkin (I used the rest of my fresh pumpkin), flax meal, cinnamon and oat flour. I could eat them. I mixed the ingredients and rolled it out. I used my little cookie cutters and made little biscuits. 


I made a little bag for the dog walker to take home to his dog. When Lucky came home she loved the biscuit. 

I worked some also.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Something I am not tempted by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, they aren't too bad. They are made from oats, pumpkin, peanut butter and flax meal. All things humans can eat too. I tried them and they were okay. I think they are more tempting for dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!