Thursday, November 11, 2021

NO-BAKE BANANA CREAM PIE

 I made the most amazing no-bake pie today. I had three bananas that were about to turn and needed to be used. So I thought banana cream pie!  Since it was a no-bake it was super easy to make and too no time at all. It tastes really good and not too sweet like other pies. 



I took a piece to my neighbor since he loves sweets. I will take another to my other neighbor and one to the dog walker tomorrow. 

I had to use a special technique to make this in a regular pan since I didn't have an 8" spring form pan. I am hoping Santa brings me one for Christmas.

That was practically my whole day besides working. I am feeling so much better off the estrogen and progesterone. I really had no idea how bad I was feeling on them. Now that I am off them for a week, I feel so much clearer and not so lightheaded. I am so much happier without that medicine. It is really surprising. I thought it was supposed to make people feel lighter. Not me.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!