Tuesday, November 2, 2021

VEGAN LEMON POPPY SEED MUFFINS

 I wanted to bake something for Day of the Dead but it got late and I wasn't feeling quite up to baking what I wanted to bake because it had multiple steps. So, I baked lemon poppy seed muffins. I did get to use some of the lemons that fell off the lemon tree. Those muffins are so good. The drizzle was too thin because I was talking on a work phone call while I drizzled and couldn't stop to fix it. It still tastes amazing. Sweet and tart. Overall they are delicious.


I also made this cute little video of Lucky eating her vegan biscuit.

She really loves these biscuits.

Other than work, that is my whole day.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey your little pup really loved those. Good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has gone nuts for these homemade cookies! I am going to make a Christmas batch for her. Not that she can tell they are in Christmas shapes... LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!