Saturday, November 27, 2021

VEGAN KABOCHA SOUP

 Is this a lazy weekend or is it just me?  I feel like I just don't want to do anything major. I know I need to get my Christmas game started but I just don't feel like it. All I did today was wash dishes, turn on the dishwasher, do a load of laundry, walk around the block with Lucky, take my neighbor a slice of pie, and make kabocha soup. That is it in 10 hours. 

The kabocha soup is really kabocha/butternut squash soup. My kabocha was starting to go bad so I had to supplement the soup with some roasted butternut squash. It turned out very tasty but a bit thin. That is okay, I can drink it in a mug. It will freeze nicely and will be good if I get sick. All that ginger is good for a stuffy head. 

Until tomorrow...


2 comments:

  1. You know what I love more than pie? Soup !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soup on cold days and when I don't feel well. Nothing as good as a mug of soup.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!