Wednesday, November 17, 2021

BACK TO COOKING COURSE

 I am back to my cooking course! They sent me access to a new chapter Vegan Baking Essentials Part 2.  I am back to baking but this time I am excited to bake all the items in the chapter. Tomorrow I plan to bake the first dish.

Today I have to food shop for Thanksgiving. I want my food to show up next Tuesday so I planned it all out and got online right away exactly one week ahead of time. I had my list ready and ordered everything. I have my menu ready and I planned it all out. 

I also purchased some items from Costco that I have been waiting to go on sale. I ordered a power washer, phone system and some food. Oh, also some tape. Packing and scotch. Getting ready for the holidays.

I decided to pull out a folder that keep that has gift certificates. I am going to use as many as I can this month. I figure I better before they are useless.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hey tape is awesome, it never goes out of date, and it always comes in handy. I have a drawer of tape, my father bought (now deceased) 20 years ago. I believe it will be passed down to our sons. He must of gotten one heck of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in buying tape in bulk. I hate looking for a roll of tape. If I buy 6 or 8 at a time I know I will have a roll.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!