Wednesday, November 10, 2021

DISHES STACK UP

 Today was a work day. I wanted to bake but I had to make up a bunch of work from being out sick on Monday. So, work I did. I also washed a bunch of dishes from being sick. The house was a bit of a mess just from one day of being ill. I just dropped things where they were so now I had to go around and pick them up. You know what it is like when you are sick. Dishes stack up.

I got a package of my new jeans. I am super stoked about this. I finally ordered a few pairs of new jeans. I have been wearing the same three pairs of jeans for almost two years. I have more jeans (they are different colors) but they are a smaller size and I can't fit in them right now. Well, I can fit in them now but not comfortably. I have two pairs I wear most days. I finally bought a few more pairs online with the hopes that they will fit. I have two pairs pre-covid and one fits just right and the other is a little loose. I hope these new pairs fit just a little loose. I bought the same brand, style and size. I bought a few different shades of jean color. 

I also bought a raincoat. It isn't the color I want but they didn't have the color I wanted. I worried that I would miss the stock so I bought another color. It is okay. I need a raincoat this year because it seems like it will be a rainy winter. I like a bright color since I use it to walk the dog. The raincoat has not arrived yet.

Then I bought dog food. The two regular places did not have the food in stock. I was worried that the food was recalled but it seems that it is a shipping issue. I found another place and they had it in stock and I bought it from them. I think we are going to see this more and more. My advice is not to leave your purchases until the last minute. Keep a supply in stock. My dog can't eat just any food. She is on a special diet.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!