Saturday, November 13, 2021

CHICKPEA, CARROT, TOMATO AND KOHLRABI SOUP

 I got a new vegetable this time in my veg box. It was a kohlrabi. I never cooked with a kohlrabi before so today I made a soup with it. Kohlrabi is called a German turnip and is in the family of cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussels sprouts, collard greens, Savoy cabbage, and gai lan. I think it is a bit like a celery root. Not the taste but the texture. The soup tastes good. I used some coconut milk to make it a bit sweet. It has chickpeas, carrots, tomatoes and kohlrabi.


I just did a bunch of laundry today. Then Lucky and I took a walk. We ran into a few neighbors. For Day of Kindness we delivered cookies to a few people. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!