Monday, July 27, 2020

DAY 136 MY TOOTH IS FALLING APART

Day 136 since I left the house.

Late today I realized that the tooth that I have been babying is falling apart.  I called and my dentist fit me in for an emergency appointment.  On the phone with the receptionist I waffled about going in.  Should I wait until the tooth just falls apart?  What if it makes it another few months?  She made me realize that the situation will only get worse and these things always happen on a weekend or when the dentist is on a vacation week when I would have to wait in pain.  So I agreed that it was best to do it now and get it over with before the entire tooth collapses.  I know I could flick the partial off with my fingernail if I wanted.  That is not a good thing.  I have started chewing on my other side just in case.

Lucky news: She is still taking the bacon medicine.  She is having issues with her back legs.  Tonight she didn't want to go down the stairs.  She is actually letting me carry her down the stairs.  If you know Lucky, you know she does not like to be carried unless she is sick or scared. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!