Saturday, July 18, 2020

DAY 127 LUCKY TEST RESULTS ARE IN

Day 127 since I left the house.

I got the test results from Lucky's vet appointment.  She has an upper respiratory infection (that we knew) but it is a more serious infection and the antibiotics that she has been taking is not the correct one.  She has to get doxycycline and it only comes in pill form.  I have to get it made into liquid form so I can give it to her.  It will take a few days. Meanwhile I need to continue giving her the other antibiotic.  She is a bit better but the doctor says she will not get much better until she gets the correct antibiotic.  She says it is a common infection and is easily resolved once she is on the correct medicine.  That is a relief.

I watched the movie Gold.  It was good.  I heard such bad reviews about it that I was expecting a horrible movie.  It was pretty good.  I was disturbed by how Matthew McConaughey looked in the movie.  He is normally so handsome but he is so not handsome in this movie.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!