Sunday, July 26, 2020

DAY 135 CONNECTED TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Day 135 since I left the house.

Today was a day talking to people.  I started the day talking to my foster son for 1.5 hours on zoom and then I met up with my Sunday Funday group and zoomed with them for 1.5 hours.  Then my mother called and we talked for a while.  Then my cousin called and we spoke for 45 mins.  I got off the phone around 3pm and started cooking my food for the week.

I made Green Bean and Potato Curry and Mediterranean Orzo Salad. These are not to be eaten together.  The curry is for dinner and the orzo salad is for lunches.  I am set for the week.
Then after cooking my brother called and we spoke.  It was a day of being connected to friends and family.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!