Tuesday, July 14, 2020

DAY 123 DAY OF DELIVERIES

Day 123 since I left the house.

Today was a day of deliveries.  I got my last delivery of PPE.  It was my face shields.  So far I have masks, gloves, and face shield.  I have my door opener/elevator button pusher. If I have to go out in the future to go to the doctor's office or hospital, I am ready. Then when I get home, I now have a UV machine that I can put my cellphone, keys, and other items to zap them.  It is supposedly the best way to clean them.  I ran it today to get it ready and try it out.

Then my phone arrived.  I haven't opened it yet.  It is sitting in the quarantine zone.  I can open it tomorrow.  I don't think I have any time tomorrow to deal with it so it may wait a day or two. 

Tomorrow is the day Lucky goes to the vet and is being put under anesthesia.  I have my fingers crossed that it will all go according to plan.  She can't have anymore cookies tonight because she is going under early tomorrow.

I was so sore head-to-toe from putting together the treadmill that I could not even think about using it today.  I had a hard time getting up from the bed and couch my muscles ached so much!  I need to give it a couple of days to heal.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!