Friday, July 24, 2020

DAY 133 WALKED ANOTHER MILE

Day 133 since I left the house.

I walked a mile on the treadmill again.  I spoke to a family member and found out it was okay to plug the treadmill into an extension cord or a power strip. In fact he said it was best to plug into a power strip.  So I moved some things around and plugged it into a power strip and moved it into the place I originally wanted it.  Now I am much happier.  It is not in the walkway anymore and I can put things back the way they were.  I am going to move things around once my foster son's boxes are moved out.  They are taking up a lot of space in my garage.  I have so much stuff to deal with in my garage but until the rodent issue is taken care of and until the foster son's boxes are gone I am having a hard time.

Rodent update: I went down and one of the traps was sprung.  I didn't get close but I saw a tail.  I called the guy and he came over and (without coming close to me) he called me from the garage to tell me that the tail I saw was a nail.  There was no rodent.  The trap just sprung.  He did find another hole though.  Those rodents are relentless.  He filled it and reset the trap.

Lucky update: She is breathing better already. The bacon flavored medicine seems to be working.  She was not to keen on it the first day but she is lapping it up now.  She is barely leaving the silver in the bottom of her bowl.  She is a bacon convert. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!