Monday, July 20, 2020

DAY 129 ROCKETBOOK PANDA PLANNER

Day 129 since I left the house.

I have been a huge supporter of Rocketbook Notebooks.  If you don't know what they are, they are great! 

I have hated to always had little pieces of paper laying around.  In my work as a consultant, I am always taking notes for this client and that client.  I have meetings and webinars and to do lists.  I am not that great taking notes on a computer because I like to write things down a lot of time because I get distracted. 

I went looking for a way to write things down with a method that would allow me to have it digitally.  There are a few ways that are SUPER expensive and then I found Rocketbook.  With Rocketbook I write the notes down (with a special pen) in the Rocketbook notebook and then using their app, I take a picture and the .pdf gets saved in the folder I instruct it to.  It is accessible on my phone, computer and anywhere I log in to that platform. 

Once the notes have been saved, I can wet the special cloth and wipe the page clean.  Rocketbooks are made out of a special material that allows them to be wiped clean and reused.  Each page can be used many, many times. 

It took a little while to get used to but I caught on quickly and fell in love.  I use it whenever possible for meeting notes, webinar notes, and things I want to save. 

Today I got the newest Rocketbook addition the Panda Planner.  Now, I know I use an electronic calendar for my day to day planning.  I have been looking for some sort of long term planning.  Some sort of goal planner.  Some sort of planner that does more than mark what I do day to day.  The Panda Planner fit my needs.  I can make a plan and then wipe it clean and make another plan.  I am looking forward to setting some goals and plans.

I spoke to the formulary vet pharmacy today.  I found out they can make Lucky's medicine with flavors!  I was joking when I said to them, "can you make it taste like liver? She hates all medicine."  She said yes.  I asked what other flavors can you do?  She listed off about 10 flavors (chicken, liver, turkey, beef, bacon, vanilla, vanilla something and more).  I chose bacon.  What dog will turn down bacon?  I am not sure Lucky has ever had bacon so she may like it or hate it.  I think she will like it.  Let's hope the bacon flavor helps her take the medicine.  Now that I know her medicine can come in flavors, I am never going to get her medicine without flavors again.  I am a bit upset with myself now that I just got her steroid medicine for the next 3 months.  I would have gotten it in chicken flavor or something. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!