Thursday, July 2, 2020

DAY 111 PACKAGE DELIVERY OF MASKS

Day 111 since I left the house.

It was such a nice day today I set up the umbrella on the picnic table.  I was going to try and work outside but that didn't workout.  I need to sweep and clean up from all the stuff that the wind has blown down.

I finally got my delivery of masks.  I ordered masks over a month ago.  Just plain three-ply masks.  But I need them for the future.  After my thermometer order debacle, I was nervous about ordering masks.  But I was careful to order from a place with good reviews and was Prime. That way if I had to send back or get my money back it wouldn't be a hassle like the thermometer.  I haven't opened the package because it is in my "package quarantine area" waiting until tomorrow to open when it is safe. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!